A few simple checks can keep your tires at top performance.
Proper inflation helps ensure proper handling, will increase the life of your tires, and can improve you fuel efficiency by 3.3 percent.
- At least once a month check all tire pressures, for best readings check when tires are cold.
- Set your tire specs to the manufacturers recommendation, usually located in the drivers door jamb.
Thread Depth is crucial when driving in adverse weather conditions.
- Check your tire tread depth and start shopping for tires before you need them.
- Keep your tires rotated, balanced and system properly aligned to prevent uneven wear.
- [360_youtube_embedder_noauto videoid=”c6j4GH1-0_s” width=”600″ height=”368″] [/360_youtube_embedder_noauto]